31 Aug Colloidal Silver is the Strongest Natural Antibiotic in the World!
And it could be your four-legged friend’s very best friend!
Have you heard about Colloidal Silver? It is a natural and powerful broad spectrum antibiotic agent with antiseptic, antifungal and disinfectant properties. As long ago as 400 B.C. physicians were talking about its antimicrobial properties.
From the late 1800s up until 1938 Colloidal Silver was prescribed to treat a wide spectrum of diseases and infections, most commonly to protect wounds from infection. With the advent of man-made antibiotics Colloidal Silver fell out of favour with the medical fraternity. But as superbugs begin to impact on the efficacy of modern antibiotics Colloidal Silver may just make a comeback. In fact, it is used as a water purifier on the Russian space station.
And now it is being widelyused as a natural alternative for the care of our beloved pets.
Here are just a few examples of where Colloidal Silver has been shown to work effectively:
- Kennel cough – you know what happens one puppy gets it and gives to all the others. a few dropstwice a day, for five days and that is the end of the coughing.
- Urinary tract infection – no fun for humans and certainly no fun for cats. A few drops of ColloidalSilver three times a day and the infection will clear up in a week.
- Abrasions – Colloidal Silver is used to great effect to disinfect and promote fast healing of wounds and abrasions.
- Infections – canine acne, conjunctivitis and ear infections all respond well to applications of Colloidal Silver.
- Insect bites – Colloidal Silver can give great relief to your pet from the itch and annoyance of insect bites.
- Bleeding gums and infected teeth – can also be treated with Colloidal Silver.
These six examples are just some of the more everyday ailments for which colloidal silver is effective. There are many more, including: arthritis, athletes foot, bad breath, blood poisoning, catarrh, colitis, conjunctivitis, dermatitis, diarrhea, eczema, fatigue (chronic), hemorrhoids, impetigo, indigestion, rheumatism, ringworm, sinusitis, strep throat, stomach flu, thyroid disorders, tonsillitis, warts and yeast infections.
Your beloved pet with thank you for using Colloidal Silver because:
- it doesn’t sting when applied topically
- it will kill germs without harming surrounding healthy skin
- it won’t cause allergies or trigger an allergic reaction.
Three important things to remember when using Colloidal Silver:
- Colloidal Silver isn’t toxic unless taken in substantial quantities over a long period of time; make sure you take expert advice about the dosage and timeframe
- Because Colloidal Silver works just like an antibiotic, it can reduce the natural flora in the gut the same way that regular antibiotics do. However, you can fix this with a follow up dose probiotics to help bring the good bacteria back to normal levels
- Make sure you do some research so that you choose a quality brand ofColloidal Silver. Better still, work with an expert when selecting a brand.